When starting a business, making mistakes is basically a given and the struggles are real. We all make mistakes but that doesn’t mean you should throw in the towel. When you make a mistake, learn from it, and come back even stronger than before!
In Today’s Episode We Talk About:
- Why it’s better to speak to one person instead of everyone.
- Why one Instagram post isn’t enough to get people on board.
- How spending too much time on your website can limit your growth.
- It’s okay if your first biz idea isn’t your final biz idea.
- The importance of taking advice from people on the same path.
Get Connected With Janelle: