In this episode, we’re diving into what I think are some of the biggest misconceptions about wealth and income (hint: they’re two different things). One of the biggest takeaways I learned from starting my own business is that pushing along and doing the same thing won’t get you where to you want to be. To build to the level of wealth you aspire for requires you to turn your life upside down and pave your own lane.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The three main misconceptions about money and wealth
- How corporate jobs might be taking advantage of your hard work
- How the idea and rest isn’t lazy; it’s a marker of wealth (the wealth of having free time)
Books on my Bookshelf:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant By Robert T. Kiyosaki